Get Results Networking: How to Generate Strong Returns on Time Spent
Life as a graduate business student is busy, so It’s not unusual to push aside activities you don’t enjoy, find uncomfortable or don’t view as immediately beneficial. Networking falls to the bottom of the to-do list or off the list all together, because the return on time spent networking is uncertain and unpredictable. Yet common career management wisdom holds that job search success is about WHO you know, not what you know. This webinar presentation will provide networking strategies that work for MBAs, featuring resources from our new Networking Toolbox.
You will learn
- Overcome aversion to networking.
- Be accountable to network consistently and effectively.
- Create target lists of companies and people.
- Communicate with connections.
- Request and lead informational meetings