Offered to graduate schools of business to help prepare their international MBA and MS students to find employment in the U.S. This 12-webinar series focuses on the obstacles that are specific to international students with powerful approaches they can learn to effectively meet these challenges. We have gathered some of the best experts in the field, including:
- A step-by-step walk-through of the up-to-date application requirements for securing a work visa.
- How to use your personal story to have an unfair advantage while networking. (Hint: international students normally have very interesting stories to tell…)
- Proper social etiquette, so that you always impress prospective employers.
- How U.S. companies differ from various companies abroad -- and how you can use this to your advantage.
- The top cultural differences and conflicts found in the US workplace -- and how to ensure that you don’t hurt your career because of them.
- How to write a winning email every time, even if you speak English as a second language!
- How to target employers as an international student.
- The Employer Perspective Panel: Blue Chip employers share their concerns and desires about hiring international students.
- Successful interviewing strategies with examples of approaches used by students who were hired.
- Student Success Stories: A panel of international MBA and MS students tell their stories about how they landed meaningful work in U.S.
- And much, much more ...
Top Tips summaries for each presentation give students a quick list of the recommendations, each with a time stamp so they can go to the specific place in the recording when the presenter explains that strategy.
To learn how this program can fit with MBA Career Services at your school,
send an email to Roy Young, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.